- One Fitness 24/7
- Contact: Courtney | 0242307592 | Info@Onefitness247.com
At One Fitness we are always striving to do better and provide a great gym experience.
Keep an eye out for when we find them… and give them a warm welcome.
Please see the ad below...
One Fitness has a great opportunity for a fitness professional to join their team. This is a diverse role, giving an experienced personal or group trainer the opportunity as One Fitness’s Assistant Manager.
As the Assistant Manager, you will support the Manager with the day to day management of the club including lead generation, facility maintenance, club culture initiatives and events, sales, marketing and customer service.
This role offers a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Engaging with members
- Planning and conducting group fitness sessions
- Proactively seeking out and generating new sales, leads and referrals
- Retaining members, renewing memberships and re motivating non users
- General administration duties
- Social media across various platforms
- Assist in managing a team of Personal and Group Trainers
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Certificate III in Fitness at a minimum
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A proven ability in achieving KPI's
- Experience with MindBody is a bonus
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
One Fitness has a trusted reputation of being a long standing and community based gym in the local Kiama area with exceptional equipment and facilities. We're looking for a vibrant and experienced fitness professional who is passionate about health and fitness and has autonomy and drive to be the Assistant Club Manager. Could this be you?
Contact Courtney at
or apply directly here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/67317666