One Fitness Classes
Online bookings are REQUIRED - Book on the MindBody App
COVID CLASS RULES: It is our priority at One Fitness 24/7 to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff. The rules below have been put in place via the guidelines from Safe Work Australia, Departments of Health and World Health Organisation. We thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Book Classes NOW
- Please book in your class at least an hour before the session starts. Do this in the MindBody App.
- This is ESSENTIAL for our Covid tracking and management of class capacity/social distancing.
- If you do not book in and the class is full upon arrival you won’t be able to attend that class.
- Please be considerate of other members and cancel your attendance in a class as soon as you know you won’t be able to attend.
- Classes have been capped based on social distancing regulations and class space available.
- Sanitize your hands before and after entering the group training space.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your class to ensure enough time to grab necessary weights/equipment. You may be asked to do this in turns by your instructor.
- Please bring your own mat! If you don’t have one we will provide one. Be sure to clean and sanitize the gym provided mat before and after use.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home.